Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The references are included in the Vancouver style.
- The text file of manuscript is one-column, double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Cover Letter has been provided to declare the original work and to describe the importance of the work including three suggested reviewers names and contact information.
By submitting the manuscript to Lab-in-Silico, the authors approve that the work is original and it has not been published previously. Additionally, it has not been copied from other works to avoid plagiarism.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.